Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC sram variables

From: Larry Barello
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC sram variables
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 13:14:36 -0700

You should get a newer compiler.  Look at www.combio.de/avr

If you don't want to get a new compiler, try putting all your global data into a struct - then they will be packed w/o any padding.  If allocation starts at 0x70, then you must have some strings or some other initialized data occupying the first 16 bytes.

Best to get newer compiler.  2.95 has some serious data allocation problems.

Cheers!