Re: [avr-gcc-list] IAR vs GCC (Larry Barello)

From: Jesper Hansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] IAR vs GCC (Larry Barello)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:11:57 +0200

This may not be feasible for your specific application(s), but
why not just communicate the data over the SPI link to the
field programmer device ? No need for absolute addresses, as
the CPU always "knows" where to look.

In my AVR programmer I've built a complete debugging terminal
using the SPI. Makes it easy to debug, as you already have the cable
connected.

/Jesper
http://www.yampp.com
http://www.myplace.nu/avr