[avr-gcc-list] avr-libc-20010616, uisp-20010616

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc-20010616, uisp-20010616
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 15:53:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I've just made new releases of avr-libc and uisp, available from

http://www.amelek.gda.pl/avr/libc/avr-libc-20010616.tar.gz
http://www.amelek.gda.pl/avr/uisp/uisp-20010616.tar.gz

Changes in avr-libc:

Tested with gcc 3.0 20010526 and binutils 010609 snapshots.
Add strstr() (in assembler), thanks to Jochen Pernsteiner.
Fix fplib/asin.S (P3 value), thanks to Dean Ferreyra.
Fix itoa() again... even tested it this time ;).
Fix div() and ldiv() to call the new libgcc functions, too.
Fix gnu/qsort.c to compile without <ansidecl.h>.
Separate Makefile-win32 for now (patches welcome and probably
needed, it's just that I don't want them to break the Linux/*BSD
Makefile in subtle unexpected ways that only show up on the first
"make install" so I didn't catch them), help needed from someone
who is good at writing portable Makefiles as I'm not :(.
Move README to doc/CHANGES as that's what it really is.

Changes in uisp:

 - hopefully fix serial support (can't test), broken by my 20010211 -dpart
   changes, in code common to both serial and parallel modes that use
   different AVR device names :(
 - CHANGES -> CHANGES.old, README -> CHANGES, TODO
 - document FBPRG interface (not yet supported), and possible new design
   using tables to make adding these new cables easier, in DAPA.C comments

Not that many changes, as I'm very busy... but please test and
report bugs (better yet, send patches), as usual.

Thanks,
Marek