[avr-gcc-list] avr-libc-20010701, uisp-20010701

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc-20010701, uisp-20010701
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 18:52:02 +0200 (CEST)

I've just made new releases, available from the usual place:

http://www.amelek.gda.pl/avr/libc/avr-libc-20010701.tar.gz
http://www.amelek.gda.pl/avr/uisp/uisp-20010701.tar.gz

Please test - thanks.

It might be a good idea to mirror that in some better connected
place as I can see many restarted downloads in my server logs,
probably because of high packet loss (TPSA...) from abroad.

BTW, the box is now running (for over a month...) Linux 2.4.x
with ECN enabled, so in case of problems connecting to it,
please check if you are not behind a broken firewall
(see http://gtf.org/garzik/ecn/ for more information).

Marek