[avr-gcc-list] flash erase/write cycles

From: Jamie Morken
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] flash erase/write cycles
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:19:53 -0700

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has had problems with the 1000 limit on the
write/erase cycles.

I think I am probably over this limit (or near it) due to my horribly
inefficient methods of programming and software design.  Has anyone had any
problems with this limit?  I am using a surface mount 8535 chip.

Also I think the new atmel chips that have an fpga and a processor on one
chip are pretty cool.  Anyone have experience with these and know if there
will ever be free tools to program the fpga?

best regards,
Jamie Morken