Re: [avr-gcc-list] Extended SRAM help

From: Kang Tin LAI
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Extended SRAM help
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 21:57:48 +0800

Hi,

Change line in avr85xx.x:
  data   (rw!x) : ORIGIN = 0x800060, LENGTH = 512
to:
  data   (rw!x) : ORIGIN = 0x800060, LENGTH = 8K

My linker flags:
LDFLAGS = -Map address@hidden -Tavr85xx.x \
                --defsym __init_mcucr__=0xc0 \
                --defsym __init_wdtcr__=0x00 --defsym __stack=0x7fff

I put modified avr85xx.x in my project directory, set linker option -T
to tell the
linker uses this script. __init_mcucr__ I set to 0xc0 which enables sram
and 1
wait state. __init_wdtcr__ this setting disables the watchdog. I put the
stack
to top of the sram.

Hope help.

Kang