Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulator

From: johan.olin
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulator
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 06:49:49 -0000

Sounds interesting :-)
Too bad I'm not familiar with Python, but I've been
"fooling around" with AVR:s for some time ...
And There's not too many (1--) AVR simulators for Linux ...
Sounds like a good enough reason to pick up Python ...

Have You got a web-page, or how do You plan to make
the code available ??

BR : Johan

BTW : Is 'pyhton' a typo, or am I completely lost ??