Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulator

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulator
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:20:48 -0600 (MDT)

I can see that python in dos might be difficult. I don't think you can
get the full python to work there.

I'm not afraid of switching it over the C, but pure python code pretty
much just runs as is on many platforms. Whereas most all the C code I've
ever seen needs a lot of #ifdef'ing and minor tweaks to get it to compile
on different systems.

I've uploaded what I have to my website. If you all think it's crap, it
can go away. I've never looked at another sim core before, so my design
could be garbage. I've just kinda been learning as I go.

Here's the URL: http://res099095.halls.colostate.edu/programs/simulavr/

Ted Roth