Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulator

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulator
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 21:06:06 +1200

Hi Bruce,

I'm sure the AVR community would be very pleased to have your simulator modified to suit gdb. Let us know when you're back from the dunebuggy trip. There's bound to be a few willing helpers out there, can we perhaps lessen your work load? How easy would it be to split off periperals etc? Guess we need to sort out a means of interfacing between them and the simulator. gdb -> sim could be done with a remote gdb session and we should also look at a remote stub for in-circuit debug (both serial and SPI, Denis did an SPI one originally).

Cheers,

Jason Kyle