[avr-gcc-list] programming your atmels under linux?

From: ChristoGeo
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] programming your atmels under linux?
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 12:32:48 -0700

Does anyone have source code to demonstrate using the parallel port under Linux? Also, serial port code would be nice.

I normally use the parallel port in EPP mode to up/down byte-wide packets to devices I build. Also, I use the serial port. The problem is I need direct access to the ports and not the /dev/xxx type access.

Any direction, example, or help is greatly appriciated!
Also, if anyone knows how to properly check if a keystroke was pressed in C for Linux would be kewl too!

Regards,
Chris