[avr-gcc-list] In-Circuit debug under win-cygwin ?

From: Robert Rozman
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] In-Circuit debug under win-cygwin ?
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 13:28:40 +0200

Hello,

I recently noticed several mails regarding gcc 3.0.1, gdb (4.18 and 5.0) and
avrmon-stk200 to be used as in circuit debugging under Linux. But in some mails,
also cygwin is mentioned.

Has anyone working system under cygwin and would share instructions how to do
this ?

If this is not possible, how to easily solve programming over stk200 dongle
under Linux - there are some problems reported regarding access to par port ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Robert Rozman.