Re: [avr-gcc-list] In circuit debug under rh7 with stk200 dongle?

From: Karsten Schmidt
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] In circuit debug under rh7 with stk200 dongle?
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:52:26 +0200

Hi Robert,
    Hi Tor

First at all, I would recommend to visit
http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~torhr/avrmon-stk200. Here you can download the
latest version of avrmon-stk200-0.6.0. There are also the tested version
listed, and these listed versions work for me also. I detected a "funny"
behaviour, that the monitor does not work under kde (producing useless
printouts and so on), so test the monitor first without any window-manager
(anyway fvm works for me).
Maybe you have to try out different setting for the parallel port. Tor
mentioned this somewhere in the readme.

Second source of information can be found in the archive of this mailing
list, check mails about gdb4.18 and gdb5.0.

Hope this help, if  you have further question don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Karsten

PS. Thor have you any idea about the kde-behaviour?