[avr-gcc-list] Interfacing LCD/ADC/Servos

From: Patrick Lanphier
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Interfacing LCD/ADC/Servos
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:24:11 -0400 (EDT)

I'm looking to get started on my first microporcessor project with GCC and
the AVR.2313.  I will be connecting to one of Analog Devices 16 bit ADC
converters, one servo and an LCD to start.  I would like to start by
getting the LCD working.  Where can I find libraries to do this?  Next
where can I find libraries for interfacing the the ADC and servos?  Thank
you very much for your help.

Patrick Lanphier
The Artemis Group
http://www.artemisgroup.com