[avr-gcc-list] RE: Interfacing LCD/ADC/Servos

From: Stefan Wimmer
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] RE: Interfacing LCD/ADC/Servos
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:05:44 +0200

From: Patrick Lanphier <address@hidden>

> I'm looking to get started on my first microporcessor project
> with GCC and the AVR.2313.  I will be connecting to one of
> Analog Devices 16 bit ADC converters, one servo and an LCD to
> start.  I would like to start by getting the LCD working.
>
> Where can I find libraries to do this?  Next
> where can I find libraries for interfacing the the ADC and
> servos?

Now, tell us a littel more about the application and you'll get the whole
source code from the mailing list... :)

Honestly:
Have a look at Dave van Horns "Getting started Code" and you'll find your
LCD and (RC-)Servo routines. "One of Analog Devices 16 bit ADC" has either a
parallel (needs lotsa pins) or  - more probable - some kind of serial
interface. Both should be easy to implement yourself if it isn't already in
the "Getting started.." too.