[avr-gcc-list] Powerdown AT90S2313

From: Andreas Schlass
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Powerdown AT90S2313
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:45:34 +0100

Hello,

can anybody help me to solve the following problem. For a battery powered
project I want to power down the AT90S2313 after some minutes to save
energy. In asm the modus is called "sleep". Does an equivalent c-command
exist which is able to bring the processor in the sleep modus? Maybe someone
has a part of code for this problem? My second question is, if by using the
gcc-compiler, is there a possibility to use asm-commands directly?

Any help would be very welcome.

Thanks

Andreas Schlass
address@hidden