Re: [avr-gcc-list] Updated avr-demo.zip

From: Rich Neswold
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Updated avr-demo.zip
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 19:28:30 -0600

Wasn't it  7-Nov-2001, at 11:45AM, when Joerg Wunsch said:
> The demo was originally intented to accompany Rich Neswold's avr-libc
> documentation

I've "ported" the document over to DocBook. I've also included your demo
project's source code and schematic. One problem is that the schematic was
postscript, so when it gets added to the PDF file, a portion gets clipped.
Is there a way to get your schemtic in encapsulated postscript? I believe
(correct me if I'm wrong) that .eps files can be scaled whereas .ps files
are difficult to scale in a document since the .ps file has page sizes,
orientation, etc. encoded.

The function reference has been updated to cover version 20010717 of
avr-libc. I'm currently documenting the GCC 3.0 command line options...

--
 Rich Neswold

 efax: 1.240.536.7092
  web: www.enteract.com/~rneswold/