Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR Studio doesn't like avr-gcc .obj files

From: Leon Heller
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR Studio doesn't like avr-gcc .obj files
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:26:20 +0000

From: Gunnar Henne <address@hidden>
To: AVR GCC List <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 15:05:50 +0100

Hello Leon,

Leon Heller schrieb:
> Whilst avr-gcc works fine otherwise, AVR Studio 3.52 gives error messages
> when I try to load an object file:
>
>     One or more source files cannot be found
>     Error in Nordic object file

AStudio is very picky about the path-infos in object files. You cant use
object files generated under Linux. Under windows you have to recompile
the avr-libc and leave the sources in the place, where they are at
compile time. If you have downloaded the binaries from www.combio.de/avr
and followed the instructions it should work.

I was compiling under Windoze98. I'll try the binaries you mention.

Thanks,

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM Tel: +44 1327 359058 Email:address@hidden