Re: [avr-gcc-list] UART again

From: Rich Neswold
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] UART again
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 15:33:04 -0600

Wasn't it  9-Nov-2001, at 10:24AM, when Joerg Wunsch said:
> Well, looks like either my part is broken or i'm too stupid to send
> anything out to the UART in my test circuit.  My demo.c run, but even if
> i modify that, the UART stops working.

Okay, I've attached a HEX file containing an application which shows my
UART routines in action. This ROM image is targetted for a 4MHz 2313
processor (i.e. it runs on an STK-200 without problems.)

It spits out a banner and then echoes received serial data to the UART
transmitter. I used "minicom" to test this.

Hope this helps...

--
 Rich Neswold

 efax: 1.240.536.7092