[avr-gcc-list] www.amelek.gda.pl is back up

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] www.amelek.gda.pl is back up
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:52:33 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

Following up my previous mail (sent from a different address that was not
subscribed, so probably still in moderator queue), my server is back up.

Luckily, it was only a long power failure (Saturday 14:30 to Monday 8:30),
tripped circuit breaker (overloaded by someone else's oven - my box is not
THAT big, draws only about 40W :) and no one was there to reset it, so the
system has been shut down safely after running on UPS for 5 minutes...

Marek