[avr-gcc-list] Re: IDE (Bart McCoard)

From: Thorsten Ostermann
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: IDE (Bart McCoard)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:46:31 +0100

Hi Bart!

> Does anyone know of a good IDE that can be used to edit C code and
> execute command line batch files for use with AVR-GCC and Windows?
> I've been using multi-edit, but its not free.  I need something that
> can pipe compiler, assembler and linker information to a window.

UltraEdit32 does all this, and a lot of more, but it isn't free, too.
But I'm very happy with it. Syntax highlighthing for HTML, C, Java,
AVR-ASM(!) and many others, Hex-Editor, compare function, macros,
(simple?) FTP, projects, ...

Have a look at http://www.ultraedit.com

Best regards
Thorsten Ostermann
--
http://www.NC-Step.de
Schrittmotor- und Mikrocontrollerlösungen