[avr-gcc-list] GCC 3.0.2 binutils 2.11.2 avr-libc-20011029 available for

From: Gunnar Henne
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] GCC 3.0.2 binutils 2.11.2 avr-libc-20011029 available for windows & linux
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:31:56 +0100

Hello,

I have built new binaries from the current release versions of the
development tools.

Although 'elfcoff' works fine, the patch for the avrobj target is
included.
With elfcoff you are able to use the variable watch of avrstudio (tested
with 3.53).

There are Win32 and linux versions of the binaries. The linux version is
also available as a convenient ready-to-run RPM.
The windows binaries are compiled with Mingw32 1.1 and do not need any
additional DLLs.

You'll find all this on my download page:
http://www.combio.de/avr/index.html

I am willing to build an avr-gdb, but do not really know, what versions
are there around, how complete they are and whether they are simulators
or are connected to some hardware.

If there is any volunteer, who can build a nice installer round my
windows binaries und strip the unneeded stuff, I will place it on my
download page, too.

Regards

Gunnar