[avr-gcc-list] gdb-5.1 patch pre-release

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] gdb-5.1 patch pre-release
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:55:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi All,

I've ported the gdb-5.0-avr-patch-0.1 patch to gdb-5.1 and am looking for
some kind soles to stress test it for me before I make a real release. The
changes from the original patch were mostly straight forward, but the
avr_xfer_memory() function in avr-rom.c needs to be looked at by someone
with more gdb know-how than me.

I ran the patched gdb-5.1 with it talking to my simulavr program and got
the same results as with the patched gdb-5.0.

If you're interested, here's where you can grab the patch:

  http://www.frii.com/~troth/gdb-patches/gdb-5.1-avr-patch-0.0-pre2

Ted Roth