[avr-gcc-list] avr-objcopy.exe

From: Olaf Zenker
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-objcopy.exe
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:19:48 +0100

Hi all,

I'm using avrgcc, binutils an lib together with avr-studio 3.52. I'm writing C
as well as
assemler sources (not inline). They get seperatly assemled in the makefile by:

$(AS) -c $(ASFLAGS) -I$(INCDIR) $< -o $@

where
AS = avr-gcc -x assembler-with-cpp
ASFLAGS= -Wa,-gstabs -mmcu=$(MCU)

The problem I have, is, that avrstudio shows the wrong sourcelines as soon as I
invoke my .asm files source. C files are referenced correctly. I'm using
avr-objcopy to
generate the .obj file for avr-studio. The strange thing is, that assembler
source files
form the lib are correctly reference. A look at the makefile for generation of
the
libfiles shows no other compilerswitches than I have used. So what is going
wrong or
what do I do the wrong way.

Thanks in advance
Olaf