Re: [avr-gcc-list] GNU Development Environment for the AVR Microcontroll

From: Rich Neswold
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] GNU Development Environment for the AVR Microcontroller
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:39:00 -0600

Wasn't it 18-Dec-2001, at 11:47AM, when Rich Neswold said:
> Just look in
>
>     http://www.enteract.com/~rneswold/avr/
>
> I've converted it to DocBook (SGML). The HTML pages have links to PDF and
> PS versions. The current document references a much more recent version of
> avr-libc than the one you specified.

I've just updated the documents. Chapter 2 (the demo project) has much more
information. I must apologize to Joerg Wunsch because I couldn't figure out
how to get his schematic incorporated into the document without it getting
clipped. I finally gave up and created it on the Eagle CAD package.

One small caveat: for some reason, the Postscript version prints with
virtually no top margin. I don't know why this happens, but I'm looking
into it.

Thanks to everyone that pointed out bugs in earlier versions. Comments,
corrections, and critiques are welcomed...

--
 Rich Neswold

 efax: 1.240.536.7092
  web: www.enteract.com/~rneswold/