Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr-0.0.11

From: reinhard . jessich
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr-0.0.11
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 09:26:30 +0100

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've just released version 0.0.11 of my avr simulator, Simulavr.
I didn't know that someone has already done the work. I am suprised and happy!!!
Because I a haven't a target hardware until now (only the parts) and no
programmer (only parts and ideas suggested by ponyprog and other), I need
something to play with avr-gcc. I thought to write the simulator on my own, but
now I can help and thats much less work.

> If anyone is interested in helping me sort out the avr-gdb problems I've
> found, please contact me. I can use all the help I can get on this since
> I'm still pretty low on a rather steep learning curve with gdb internals.
I will first make the autoconf/automake for avr-libc. Then I will update my
avr-cross script to build the complete toolchain in one step.
Then I will start playing with gdb and the simulator. At this point I will
contact you.
I plan to do this all during my christmas vacation until the 7.1.2001. But
there is my son and my wife and ... (you all know this, I think).

Marry Christmas.
   Reinhard

--
 Ing. Reinhard Jessich              mailto: address@hidden
 A-1190 Vienna, Goergengasse 2/2/1  phone: +43/1/3692600