Re: [avr-gcc-list] [Fwd: building gcc/g++]

From: reinhard . jessich
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] [Fwd: building gcc/g++]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:41:58 +0100

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Peter Jansen wrote:

> Reinhard,
>
> Sorry I had done that work, attached is my patch, including the mega128
> support.
No problem. I saw that I was on the right way.
I have seen that you have done more than adding the code for the
con/destructors in libgcc.S. So this changes are necessary for all type of
processors.

avr.h:
Are you sure that the sections .ctor/.dtor should have the "aw" flag?
I have done this with the "a" flag only.

avrmega128.x (???):
There is a copyright in. Is this really what you like?
I think this should be GPL'ed as all other linker scripts of the avr-gcc.

I will play with this patches. I will also look to the m86hc11 to compare it.

Then I will try to add the patches to my script to build avr-gcc.

Thank you!

Reinhard

--
 Ing. Reinhard Jessich              mailto: address@hidden
 A-1190 Vienna, Goergengasse 2/2/1  phone: +43/1/3692600