Re: [avr-gcc-list] [Fwd: building gcc/g++]

From: Peter Jansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] [Fwd: building gcc/g++]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:09:16 +1100

Hi Reinhard,

avr.h:
Are you sure that the sections .ctor/.dtor should have the "aw" flag?
I have done this with the "a" flag only.

Yes "a" would be fine the "w" is not needed it came from where I stole the code from to get it working, thanks for the review comments :-).

avrmega128.x (???):
There is a copyright in. Is this really what you like?
I think this should be GPL'ed as all other linker scripts of the avr-gcc.

Sorry about that, I pulled that from our project code base as I know it worked. The project build system puts these on automatically, by all right they should not be their and I sould have removed them when I sent them out.

Sorry if I offeneded anyone, the copyright belongs with the binutils/avr people.

I will play with this patches. I will also look to the m86hc11 to compare it.

Then I will try to add the patches to my script to build avr-gcc.

Regards,

--
Peter Jansen
Smart Container