[avr-gcc-list] ******* IMPORTANT message to recent subscribers

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] ******* IMPORTANT message to recent subscribers
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:15:19 +1300

Hi,

This message will only be received by recent subscribers to the avr-gcc-list on avr.jpk.co.nz , it will also appear in the list archives.

Late December the avr-gcc-list was moved to a new domain for reasons explained in http://avr.jpk.co.nz/pipermail/avr-gcc-list/2001-December/001259.html but since then I have not had sufficient time to complete the avr1.org site nor alter the avr.jpk.co.nz site to inform new subscribers of the changes. Right now I am in the process of sorting out the avr1.org site and will also change the DNS entires for avr.jpk.co.nz so anyone accessing that doimain will automatically access avr1.org instead, end of confusion.