Re: [avr-gcc-list] Win32 Build Of The GCC Compiler And ATMEGA128 support

From: Matthias Lange
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Win32 Build Of The GCC Compiler And ATMEGA128 support
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:06:07 +0100

Anton Erasmus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the current version of the Win32 binary avr-gcc on
> www.avrfreaks.net to compile code for the ATMega128. I had to
> assemble a correct version of gcrt1.s for the ATMega128. I then
> had to modify the ATMega103 linker script to correctly define the
> ATMega128 memory areas. I also modified the iomacros.h file to
> update the inp and outp macros, so that they work correctly on the
> ATMega128.
> With this setup I have succefully generated code for the
> ATMega128. I have run the code on an actual ATMega128 - Not
> just simulated it.
>
> If you need more detail, or copies of the modified files then I can
> email them.
>
> Regards
>    Anton Erasmus
>
> avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org

Hi,
I am working on Linux with the gcc and ATMega128 in ATMega103 mode. I
tried several patches for gcc and libc to get 128 support without
success. If you could send some information and the modified files I
will try it on Windows, because I am starting to run out of time.

Thanks a lot,

-Matthias Lange