Re: [avr-gcc-list] using eeprom section in avr-gcc

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] using eeprom section in avr-gcc
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 13:27:15 +0100

Thank you Larry,

Solution is found now:-)

The section .eeprom is allready working in my code, the problem was
only in the objectcopy parms the missing section flags. My ass source
was
working allready, but i havent seen that while i cant extract the eeprom
data from the elf file. So all is now working well.

In the man page for objcopy i have found the set-section-flags
but what means the flag load alloc? Not important but nice to know :-)

Thanks
        Klaus