Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: atmega128 assembler problem

From: Jan Beutel
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: atmega128 assembler problem
Date: 05 Mar 2002 10:19:28 +0100

these two patches were originally distributed by peter and they work
fine for me. but beware, the newest libc doesn't automatically generate
all necessary files for atmega128... (see seperate post)

jb

--
Jan Beutel                                 address@hidden
Computer Engineering and Networks Laboratory, ETZ G63