Re: [avr-gcc-list] Student Needs Help With GCC Test 7 (UART) and the ATM

From: John Branthoover
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Student Needs Help With GCC Test 7 (UART) and the ATMEGA 128.
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:16:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello Bernie,
        Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
I know that the M103 fuse is not set.  However,  I did
not check if the 1 MHz internal oscillator fuse is
set.  I just assumed the I was using the STK500/501
programmable clock.  I believe that I setup the
jumpers that way.  Any way if it is setup for 1 MHz,
then that is my problem.  I will check it out tonight
when I get home and let you know.  Thanks again......