[avr-gcc-list] Cygwin & gcc-avr

From: Matthew . Cook
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Cygwin & gcc-avr
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:49:47 +1030

>Could you post to the list what needs to be done under cygwin so
>other prople can do it too?

This is something that I think many people would find *extremely* useful
!!!  I would certainly like to drop the Windoz install.  The IT manager
here at work has fits when he spots a Penguin based CD on my desk, it is
strange that my CDROM  has since been removed from my machine ~8)

At least with a cygwin solution with good docs would allow more people
could keep up with the Jones's.

Matthew.