Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc-20020203 patches for c++ support

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc-20020203 patches for c++ support
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:15:25 -0700 (MST)

It's just a one line change to the configure.in file to add support for
mega128. Search for crtm128.o and it should be obvious what to do.

Ted

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Jason Kyle wrote:

:)
:) >Attached is a new patch for avr-libc with the added include files
:) >needed. I tried to send this last night but it didn't go on to the list
:) >as it was larger than 100k. Its gziped now.
:)
:) Ok, next problem :)   Looks like the avr-libc patch isn't generating
:) crtm128.o and hence no go when compiling for that target.  Note Ted's patch
:) on top of your patch also.
:)
:)
:) >Thanks for testing that under cygwin, I have not had a chance to
:) >re-compile it under cygwin to test it. Could you post to the list what
:) >needs to be done under cygwin so other prople can do it too?
:)
:) When I get a successful build i'll type some instructions, it's no
:) different than in a gnu/linux environment.  Will also tar up the binary
:) files ready for being spatted into a cygwin installation.
:)
:) Cheers,
:)
:) Jason Kyle