RE: AW: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc-20020203 patches for c++ support

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: RE: AW: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc-20020203 patches for c++ support
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:28:40 +1000

I program in c++ for pcs and would like to start using it for embedded apps
on the avrs. I have used avrgcc c for some years, first from Gunnar's site
and lately from Avrfreaks. I have some unix experience and cygwin and wincvs
installed on a win98 system. Could someone list the basic steps and source
locations necessary to build the c++ version, or perhaps point to where this
is documented? Assume I am starting with an empty system.

I am sure others would benefit from such a description.

Thanks
Ron

Ron Kreymborg
Jennaron Research