RE: [avr-gcc-list] invalid bfd target linker error

From: Sander Pool
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] invalid bfd target linker error
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:56:59 -0700

Thanks Marc, that did the trick. The next error was resolved by copying
elfcoff from the avrfreaks distribution to avrgcc128/bin. I then got another
error that was resolved by commenting out the line

#       $(CP) $(OUT)\\*S .

Somehow the coff/*.S files don't get generated so that statement was
failing. I presume I can't debug now but that's OK.

Thanks,

        Sander