Re: [avr-gcc-list] Win32 hosted avrgcc Testrelease 2

From: Slawomir Kawalek
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Win32 hosted avrgcc Testrelease 2
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:01:50 +0200

Hello!

Great job! It works...

I found few problems:

1. The header for pgmspace.h isn't still changed according to
strncasecmp_P(). Isn't it? My program is using this function so it is easy
to detect the problem :).

2. There is missing header: ctoasm.inc. Sorry, but I need this file.....for
assembler...

BTW: it is possible to use C++ for this release? If yes, how can I prepare
MAKEFILE for that???

Slawomir Kawalek