[avr-gcc-list] Patch for Win32 build of avr-gcc to support ATMega128

From: teboho
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Patch for Win32 build of avr-gcc to support ATMega128
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:03:19 +0100

Hi all,
I have downloaded the win32 package of avr-gcc from AVRfreaks and I realize that it does not support ATmega128. When I read the avr-gcc list archieves I noticed that the might have been a patch for the ATmega128. Can anyone send me the patch with some instruction on how to include it into the win32 package. I am still leaning how to use avr-gcc.

Thanks in advance

Teboho