Re: [avr-gcc-list] asm instruction & opcodes list for AT90S2313

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] asm instruction & opcodes list for AT90S2313
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:41:32 +0200 (MET DST)

sreelakshmi <address@hidden> wrote:

>     Can any one help me in getting the asm instruction & opcodes
> list for AT90S2313 microchip. Is there any manual ?

It's all available in the Atmel documentation.  There's an opcode
manual covering the entire family, whereas the specific part's
datasheet lists all the opcodes (mnemonics) that are actually
available on that part (some instructions are only available on the
larger AVRs).

> This is for decoding a small piece of binary file (reverse
> engineering) which forms the base for R&D.

The GNU toolchain already contains a disassembler.  However, you need
to convert the binary file into an ELF file in order to use that
(IMHO).

Please respect the redistribution conditions of the software author,
and do not illegally pirate software!