[avr-gcc-list] gdb-5.2

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] gdb-5.2
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:41:10 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,

Gdb-5.2 was released yesterday. I have made a new patch for 5.2 based on
what is currently in cvs. I've also created rpm packages which are ready
for download. If I don't hear about any problems, I will merge the patch
into the 5.2 branch so that gdb-5.2.1 and future releases will no longer
need to be patched to allow debugging avr targets.

Here's where you can get the patch:

  http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/simulavr/gdb-patches/
  gdb-5.2-avr-0.0.patch

Notice that the patch is no longer a pre-release. I've gotten extremely
good results using the patch with both simulavr and avarice.

And here's a link to the rpm packages:

  http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/simulavr/binaries/

Also of interest is avr-libc rpms. I've uploaded a new set of rpms which
include the strncasecmp_P fix posted a while back and minor header
changes for io-avr.h and iom128.h to make porting from one device to
another a bit easier.

As always, if you find any thing wrong with these patches and packages,
let me know and I will try to fix things asap.

Enjoy,

Ted Roth