RE: [avr-gcc-list] gdb-5.2

From: Marc R. Wetzel
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] gdb-5.2
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:56:32 +0200

As you might know, avrfreaks provides a ready for install build of the gnu
cross compiler for the
avr platform hosted on win32.

This "avrfreaks" build does not include support for the new controllers like
the atmega128.

So I patched in the various patches, compiled it and named it "avrgcc win32
for atmega128"

You only need it:
- if you are ready to use a _Test_ release
- if you _must_ use it, because you need native support for some kind of
"new" controller eg. atmega128

/Marc

PS:

What is a Win guy ?  :)