[avr-gcc-list] avr-libc license issues

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc license issues
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 14:35:32 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,

With Marek's blessing, I have attempted to start a project on
savannah.gnu.org for avr-libc.  Hopefully, this will help the library
evolve more quickly in the future as new AVR devices are introduced by
Atmel.

My request for the project was rejected by the savannah people because of
issues with the licenses of various files (see forwarded message below).
I don't feel that I have the authority to change the licensing of the
files with out explicit permission.  If you have contributed to the
avr-libc code, please reply to the list with your opinions regarding the
licensing of your code.

Thanks,

Ted Roth