[avr-gcc-list] Obsolete parts...

From: Danny
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Obsolete parts...
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 14:28:48 -0400

It seems that it was maybe mentioned on this list sometime back that there
was a particular Atmel AVR that was being phased out...

Is there a resource that may have such information? Is there any way of
telling on Atmel's site as to when a product was originally released?

I am just getting started on selecting a processor. I am initially looking
at the 8515, 8535, or maybe the ATMEGA161.

I just hate getting those one-time-lifetime-buy-offers from the manufacturer
just as my design is going into production...

Thanks,

Danny