[avr-gcc-list] I/O and ADC

From: Brandon Tolbert
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] I/O and ADC
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:50:41 -0500

    Thanks for all the help with my two questions one about the external ADC and the other Using a pin for both in and output. The questions are related as what I was trying to do is address the ADC and read the output of the ADC using just one pin. As it is the output of the ADC and the input it requires to select the proper channel to read never happen at the same time so it is possible to use one pin. This is really useful as I have plans for all the other pins but isn't that always the case.