[avr-gcc-list] Analog comparator

From: Brandon Tolbert
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Analog comparator
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:02:56 -0500

    I have given up on the use of an external A/D converter in my project and I was wondering if it would be possible to use the analog comparator found on my AT90S2313? I am trying to measure voltage change in a remote temperature sensor. Anyone have an opinion on the usefulness of the analog comparator? I am new to AVR and microcontrolers in general but have been reading a great deal lately. Any ideas will be much appreciated. Thanks B