[avr-gcc-list] AVR libc compilation

From: address@hidden
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR libc compilation
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:23:42 +0200

How can I compile and install avr-libc-20020203 on win32 systems
(win98se)?
In previous version, in the src directory was present the makefile-win32
and with the command make -f makefile-win32 and then make -f makefile-
win32 install was possible to compile and after install the library.
In present version how can I use doconf, domake, on win32 system to do
the same ?
I tried the command sh doconf but was not able to compile it.

Patrizio Zelotti
address@hidden