[avr-gcc-list] again: uart Frame Errors

From: Torsten Hahn <address@hidden>
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] again: uart Frame Errors
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:20:04 +0200

Hi Folk,

thanks for the hints about uart stuff. Has somebody experience with the
ethernut board from egnite ? Transfering datas over the ethernet seems to be
a bit better than using the uart interface. I need to transfer datas from
some avr-based measurement equipment. My idea was, to make a avr-to-avr
connection between the equipment and the ethernut board (e.g. with the SPI
interface) an let the "dirty" work do the TCP/IP Protokoll. If i understand
it rigth (i am not a network expert), TCP/IP handles missing packets etc. at
the base.

cu,
Torsten.
--
Torsten Hahn / Chemnitzer Str. 4 / 09599 Freiberg / Germany
mail: address@hidden