RE: [avr-gcc-list] Code for MPC2510 Canbus controller over SPI

From: Dean Ferreyra
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Code for MPC2510 Canbus controller over SPI
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:14:07 -0700

Robert,

I do have MPC2510 code (and SPI code) that I wrote for an ATMEGA103 device
almost 2 years ago.

It may not be suitable for you because I was in a rush to meet a deadline
and I didn't care if I wasted RAM or FLASH in the process.  I had plenty to
spare!  On the other hand, it did work (and continues to work) for 6 devices
in a demanding environment.

If you're still interested, please email me directly at address@hidden

Dean