Re: [avr-gcc-list] Bit of code

From: Leon Heller
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Bit of code
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:47:40 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: Brandon Tolbert
To: AVR List
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 8:44 PM
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Bit of code

        ldi     temp,0x81           ;non-inverting PWM, 8-bit
        out     TCCR1A,temp
        ldi     temp,0x02           ;CK/8
        out     tccr1b,temp

this little bit of code I believe has an error from what I thought I
understood of PWM. Isn't it true that the prescaler does not work in PWM?
Hope someone that is better at pgming can help me out. thanks to all..

I think that was my code! I've just checked the data sheet, and you are
correct. In 8-bit mode the frequency is ftck1/510.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM address@hidden
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller