Re: [avr-gcc-list] sine wave generator. ~~~

From: Peter Bosscha
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] sine wave generator. ~~~
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 07:41:53 +0200

How about this:

http://www.myplace.nu/avr/minidds/

Always been meaning to try it out :-)

>>> Marlin Unruh <address@hidden> 07/26/02 03:51AM >>>
Hi,

I am needing to generate a sine wave using an AVR. The sine wave needs
change in frequency between 1500Hz to 5500Hz approx. Is there a mostly

digital solution? I could use an AVR that basically had nothing else to
do
but read a port as input and generate the sine wave. Using a resistor
and
capacitor on the PWM output for a wave shaper really wouldn't work
because
the frequency isn't constant. Right?

I have several ideas,but think I am making it more complex that it
really is.

I hope I'm not abusing this forum with this question!

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Marlin